Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition is a bundling of software programs and hardware components used for process control and the gathering of data in real time from various locations in order to control equipment conditions. CSI uses SCADA in Water Treatment, Waste Water Treatment, and the Petroleum industry.
The controlled environment allows for effective optimization of the process and energy consumption, better overview, quick transmission of alarms, flexible control, and quick and easy reporting.
- Compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems; 32 bit and 64 bit compatible.
- Built using the latest Microsoft dot net (.NET) framework.
- Web enabled. Accessible over the internet on any Windows machine/device using windows based web browser without the use of additional virtual private network (VPN) software.
- Multiple users, utilizing multiple machines at various locations can each use the SCADA system independently of each other. Each user can view and interact with ANY SCADA screen without interfering with other users.
- Secure web viewing with full control enabled – NOT view only. Data is transmitted two-way over the internet using secure TCP protocol in binary format.
- Unlimited runtime tag count
- Unlimited display count
- Customized graphics with animation
- Operator configurable alarm management system. Multiple users can add or remove alarms of their choice to be notified of alarm condition.
- Optional telephone alarm notification system.